This means several things.
1. If you moved your Instachew Smart Pet Feeder to a new location, it will need to be connected again to the wifi at the new location. The feeder will need to be set up again.
2. Someone may have accidentally pressed the "set" button on the device. This will cause it to reset. The feeder will need to bet set up again.
3. In the app, you may have clicked on "unbind" in the device management page. This will cause your device to unbind from your homes wifi. It will need to be set up again.
For summary steps, here it is:
1. If your device is not unbound, go to the app. On the top right corner, click on the 3 dashes and a click "Device Management". In this page, click the "unbind" button.
2. Press and hold the "set" button on your Instachew Smart Pet Feeder (device).
3. Ensure that you are connected to your home wifi (2.4G signal)
4. Follow the steps prompted in the APP.
Note: For andriod users, we recommend that you watch the set-up video as it may help with connected to the device.
If the above does not answer your question, feel free to e-mail us at email@example.com!
Team MQRS Brands