Our Refund and Return Policy is 14 days from the date of original purchase. After which we are unable to provide you with a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Perishable goods such a filters and kibble are final sale.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds may be granted:
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card, e-transfer, or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.Late or missing refunds
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account statement again if you paid by e-transfer, debit card or Visa Debit.
- You can also contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted (7 business days).
- If paid by credit card, contact your credit card company. It may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com or 416-721-8644.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged upon arrival and unopened packaging. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to us (address will be provided via e-mail) .Gifts
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.Shipping
To return your product, contact us (email@example.com) for our address and we will provide it to you.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.